Spetec PUR GT380
Hydrophilic polyurethane gel injection resin
Gel Injection Resin
Spetec PUR GT380 is single component, low viscosity, flexible hydrophilic polyurethane gel injection resin for shutting of leaks in structures where movement may occur. For similar products, see the page on Leak Seal.
- One component hydrophilic polyurethane resin, additional mechanical water shut-off through expansion after curing.
- Can be injected as one component or two component in combination with water.
- Depending on the amount of water added, a rubbery foam (200 to 500%) or stable polyurethane gel (500 to 700%) is formed.
- Cured polyurethane is highly flexible, ideally suited for structures where a high degree of settlement and movement can occur.
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.