Spetec PUR GT380
Hydrophilic polyurethane gel injection resin
Gel Injection Resin
Spetec PUR GT380 is a one-component, low viscosity, flexible hydrophilic polyurethane gel injection resin for shutting off leaks in structures where movement may occur. For similar products, see the page on Leak Seal®.
- One component hydrophilic polyurethane resin, additional mechanical water shut-off through expansion after curing.
- Can be injected as one component or two component in combination with water.
- Depending on the amount of water added, a rubbery foam (200 to 500%) or stable polyurethane gel (500 to 700%) is formed.
- Cured polyurethane is highly flexible, ideally suited for structures where a high degree of settlement and movement can occur.
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.